terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012

The long journey back to Phoenix

How dare you? How dare you?
Tried to break my argument in two
like they did long way back in school

How dare you? How dare you?
that don't know any wound of me
assume there's nothing left to see

It's too ridiculous to get blue
I use your insults to stay true
But it's something you don't need to know
behind the curtains of this show

I play your spark to which I'm water
And I burn myself, but then, don't bother
I leave a life to start another

Some of them say "keep your enemies closer"
cause the wise knows the opponent's field
well, I guess I'm getting wiser
turning weapons into shields

And in the maze of who we are you got lost
being the square shaped one
Nothing comes without a cost
Shall the smartest scape alone

The sanatorium became my kingdom
and my scepter is a knife
Insanity became my wisdom
hidden inside my eyes.

I will take streets, houses and minds
and see the flames I've lighten burn them kind
The lesson's learnedin my case
 I still wonder where you are in the maze.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial